Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Check in the performance section. I remember reading a thread about them in there.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
From what I've heard and everyone I've talked to the electric ones don't last very long, no matter which brand you go with. The heat just ruins them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have had QTP on my 68 Chevelle for 3 years, no issues still work great. I use them all the time, when I go to the track and when we go to cruise events and people start motioning for you to do a burnout, I just hit the button and they are usually happy.

·
Premium Member
1,734 Posts
DMH or Dougs. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
I had DMH, they worked well for me. But open at the track, they have a funky sound.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
I am thinking about installing a set of electric cutouts on my car. Any recommendations as to which ones? I see a lot of them on eBay priced from $100 to $500 a set. I looked at these, 2pcs 3 034 Remote Electric Exhaust Catback Downpipe Cutout E Cut Out Valve System | eBay
They look nice but you never know what you are getting with some of these eBay sellers.

James

I had the cheapo eBay ones for 3 months and they were junk. Bought the Dougs, used, from a guy on eBay 1 1/2 years ago and no issues at all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts