Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a buddy of mine came by the shop telling me about this car he has had for 21 years, he wanted to sell it. i went and looked at it and it is not an ss. but however it is a complete minus motor and tranny 70 malibu elco. which has a cowl hood missing flapper just a hole. it also has disc and 12 bolt, needs a few patch panels in lower quarters behind rear wheels, oh yeah it has tilt too. the seat in it is a split bench with arm rest in middle, but the seat has big chrome side panels. is that itself the right seat. he told me i could have it for 1500.oo i would like to get it, but whats it worth.:confused:

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Hi Johnnie! It's hard to tell without the pictures, but what I can tell you, is that it didn't have the hood from the factory and the seat is not original. Depending on how the floors are, I'd say $2500-$3000.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i am tying to come up with some extra cash, he will take 15 for it, and last night i traded for a 76 camaro with bigblock, 4spd, and 10bolt posi. so the drivetrain is handled.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts