2,508 Posts
Re: ebay scamer on judge judy

I like it!!:D

ALbert

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts

I wish I coulda smacked the smirk off her face!

·
Premium Member
7,945 Posts

I wish I could see this auction. The sad thing is, if she really said you will get only the pictures in the ad, then I bet she could get away with it.

The 4 oz thing is just describing what you see in the picture. If I sell a picture of a chevelle, and say it weighs 4000 lbs, that doesnt mean you get a chevelle.

Yes she is a scammer, but some people do need to read auctions more closely, I wonder if she actually said you get a picture only. If she did say that, she shouldnt really have to pay them back, even though she is a scum sucker. Its sad that the world does work like that, but people need to read the full auction. Im still glad Judy ripped her a new one.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts

By the looks of it, the scammer was actually trying to say that it does say that is for the picture only in the auction. She was pointing at the paper while saying that, but Judge Judy wouldn't listen.

·
Premium Member
7,945 Posts

By the looks of it, the scammer was actually trying to say that it does say that is for the picture only in the auction. She was pointing at the paper while saying that, but Judge Judy wouldn't listen.
Thats what Im saying. Judge Judy did the right thing morally, which is why I agree with her, but she did the wrong thing legally. If that was really in the auction, than that is all she is required to send. If she had a lawyer and wasnt representing herself, she would have gotten away scott free.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts

It's to bad E-Bay will not take a stand for what is right. They are all to willing to take the fees and let people get ripped off.

·
Registered
198 Posts

ALRIGHT!! Gotta give kudos to J J.................way to go!! It's about time someone got after the scammers on Ebay..............Mike

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

That women is a real piece of work. I love that judgement!
Lucky for the plaintiff she was on Judge Judy. Cause they both get paid to appear and the money is withheld untill the judgement is ruled. The losers procceeds get forfeited to the winner. Otherwise she probably wouldn't have gotten a dime. Though I bet the appearance fees were less than 1/2 the judgement. I sued somebody in small claims and won and was never able to collect a dime. I bet the fatty has an audit coming real soon for unclaimed income.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

Thats what Im saying. Judge Judy did the right thing morally, which is why I agree with her, but she did the wrong thing legally. If that was really in the auction, than that is all she is required to send. If she had a lawyer and wasnt representing herself, she would have gotten away scott free.
Isn't this a great land?............due to the fact that you are spot on correct!!!!Kinda makes you sick what kind of officials we've elected to make this our social/moral justice.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts