Team Chevelle banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Do you daily drive your Chevelle? In the 20 plus years Ive owned mine I have only had to use the wipers maybe 3 times. A lot of the site users here are afraid to wash their Chevelles let alone drive them in the rain. They would probably faint at the wheel if it started raining while they were driving their trailer queens.
Serious question, y’all really worried that much about getting rained on. Mine is still in pieces, but I am building mine to drive. I doubt I will pull mine out on days that I know it’s going to rain, but crap, if I only pull it out on days I definitively know it’s not going to rain, it will hardly ever get driven. I am not saying this to be critical. It’s a serious question! Am I crazy for thinking this way?

Winter salt I totally get why you avoid it, but I am building mine with the intentions of driving it wherever/whenever I can. I guess I am glad mine is a non numbers matching Malibu.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Unfortunately, I have never spent a whole lot of time at car shows, but I want nothing to do with a car I can’t drive. I can’t fathom being scared of the rain

1 - 2 of 2 Posts