Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used Dynacorn/dii seat covers? I have seen them selling for just over $100 for a set of bucket covers, and interested in the quality and fit. ebay has a set listed for 1971-72. I asked the seller about the quality, they responded that they sold about 10 sets and had no issues. Seems to good to be true??
What do you think??

·
Premium Member
13,586 Posts
You know what they say. If it seems too good to be true then it probably is. I personally would want to check a set out before buying them. As far as the guy on Ebay he is trying to sell them so or course he isn't going to say anything bad about them.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Be carefull, a friend got burned in a similar offer and what he got were a set of vinyl "seat covers" that slip over the existing seats not actual material to recover the seats as a shop would do. They looked similar to 71-72 seats but kind of confusing really-thats not to say thats what you are looking at only that my buddy got burned in his case although I'm sure it was spelled out somewhere in fine print in the add.

Marc S

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will pass on these. I suspect China copies. I will check on PUI covers and foam. Thanks for the feedback.. Kurt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts