Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Chevy dudes (and dudettes):

I'm trying a trick dual fan set up that a guy I met told me about. He stole a dual fan unit from a Nissan Sentra (that's all those rice burners are good for anyway - scavenging!)
and had one fan wired from the ignition, and the other to run from a thermostat or sensor at a certain temperature. How can I go about doing this?

Also, anybody have any problems with an electric fan burning out from running off the igniton? In case anyone wants to try this for themselves, the fans fit right onto the radiator of a 68-72 chevelle, and cost less than $50

------------------
"Mustang" Messed Up Shit That Ain't No Good

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yellowmalibu:
Hey Chevy dudes (and dudettes):
In case anyone wants to try this for themselves, the fans fit right onto the radiator of a 68-72 chevelle, and cost less than $50
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dude
I'm still in my "I love everyone" mood tonight. However, your signature line needs a little work.
Your idea is really great but you pay way too much for the stuff. Check out some of the past posts in electrical. Been discussed a couple of times. If you need any more help just post down there after the signature change.
John

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
sounds like a good idea, i have many different wiring diagrams for dual electric fans on my site, my question is, how much CFM do they pull, i've see most ofreign car fans are very small, and don't pull much, most everyone on here either buys the MarkVIII single, for the 95 ford windstar dual electric fan (which cover the radiator perfectly and pulls 5000cfm
)

------------------
1970 SS396 AKA 454/4spd
My Chev-Hell Page
GOLD Member #783
Ft.Worth, Tx
Big Block Chevy.net
proud owner of this site
(OO=ss=OO)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.