Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I saw a thread somewhere on this forum about the the Emissions Tag on the door jamb. It's bluish-green and has cellophane tape over it to protect it. It contains the assembly date of the vehicle.

What I need to know is if one can be purchased on eBay witht he proper dates? Mine is original and i'm unable to remove it because the car is going to be painted.

I've searched and searched for a long time to locate that thread and the information contained thereof, with negative results.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

(Watch this....as soon as I post this, I'll probably locate it by accident).:eek:

Respectfully,
John R.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
John, The post you are looking for was originally posted in restoration corner on April 9,08. There is a seller on ebay that can put your numbers on the decal. The buy it now price is 27.50 and they are nice I have one. Steve

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John, The post you are looking for was originally posted in restoration corner on April 9,08. There is a seller on ebay that can put your numbers on the decal. The buy it now price is 27.50 and they are nice I have one. Steve

Thanks, Steve! :thumbsup:

Respectfully,
John R.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.