Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You might have gotten it also. recently ordered some Eastwood Paint products and they had a postage paid envelope in the box where you could mail in your cell phone to donate for our troops. Good cause.

·
Administrator
17,055 Posts
Be very careful.
Don't know who the donation center is that Eastwood has supplying the envelopes but there's more than one scam center asking for donations for soldiers and unless you know how to wipe your info clean ,are being used to make calls on your service.
Not saying this is one but ,as said ,be careful.

·
Registered
44 Posts
yeah, they might be a legit place. not doubting that.. but i know from experience, i returned back from deployment in novemeber and it was a field grade, loss of rank etc, for having a cell phone in theater.

so unless they've changed it since i've been gone. i'd double check.

adoptasoldier.com is a good source, they sent us all kinds of stuff that we could have.. you can donate goods to them, or a soldier directly.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you are back Ryan and thanks...
The one that Eastwood sent out was cellphonesforsoldiers.com and the envelope goes to "postage due unit, USPS, dexter, MI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts