Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,910 Posts
It was at .43 a little while ago. I'm watching it's market cap slowly grow and climb up the ladder. Wondering how far it will go...
And unanswerable. Thats the trouble for some of us. simply NO VALUATION METRIC to go on. Therefore its sort of like a Ponzi scheme, strictly supply and demand , and the supply side of the equation is nebulous., hence "musical chairs".

Much money about to spend, thats for sure tho! UP YOUR ASSETS!

·
Premium Member
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
And unanswerable. Thats the trouble for some of us. simply NO VALUATION METRIC to go on. Therefore its sort of like a Ponzi scheme, strictly supply and demand , and the supply side of the equation is nebulous., hence "musical chairs".

Much money about to spend, thats for sure tho! UP YOUR ASSETS!
There has been talk of putting a cap on the coin limit.

When that happens, look out.

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
CAPT CASEY wrote: "This next generation of kids is going to be like the Jetsons...maybe not flying cars but definitely robotics and unseen currency. Just my 4.75 cents worth with the exchange....LOL"
In reference to your comment about next generation kids, I heard someone say "GOLD will be converted to BITCOIN...ONE FUNERAL at a time." That made me stop and think a little..

·
Registered
750 Posts
I hesitated to buy when it was at .09 last week, I may have missed the boat if $1 is the max?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I hesitated to buy when it was at .09 last week, I may have missed the boat if $1 is the max?
Define miss the boat. If you believe it will hit $1, and it’s at $0.4, then you will make 150% if you buy now. Turn $1,000 into $2,500.

Then again, this could be the top.

It‘s a gamble no matter how you look at it. Don’t play with money you aren’t willing to lose no matter the buy in price.

·
Registered
14,848 Posts
I'm ready to cash mine in, bought at .05 made enough to get all my 454 parts paid for. just need to drop it off at the machine shop. jim

·
Registered
750 Posts
Define miss the boat. If you believe it will hit $1, and it’s at $0.4, then you will make 150% if you buy now. Turn $1,000 into $2,500.

Then again, this could be the top.

It‘s a gamble no matter how you look at it. Don’t play with money you aren’t willing to lose no matter the buy in price.
For the amount of risk involved I wanted a bigger reward. I know 150% is nothing to sneeze at IF it goes up to $1. Maybe it will go up to $20, then .4 is a great deal. I read an article where they said it's mathematically impossible for it to go above $1.:unsure:

·
Premium Member
16,910 Posts
For the amount of risk involved I wanted a bigger reward.
as a pure speculation with no intrinsic value, risk is a funny term for a roulette wheel! Dont overthink luck.

·
Registered
14,848 Posts
.38 cents earlier. if they change it from open ended to closed, making a set number and stop like bitcoin, it could go crazy. jim

·
Premium Member
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
.38 cents earlier. if they change it from open ended to closed, making a set number and stop like bitcoin, it could go crazy. jim
True, however...

Leaving it open, and having it accepted by many businesses would drive the price up as people would rush to buy it. Buuuut, I think leaving it open wouldnt raise the price much past $1. If you have extra money, you ought to be buying coin now while you can almost triple your money. It's making people that invested $100,000 last year, millionaires now.

·
Registered
14,848 Posts
when it hit 45 cents they said if you bought 1000 dollars jan 1 it would have been worth 43000 bucks a couple weeks ago. 100k and you would have been a multi millionaire.
I guess Elon musk is a backer and tweets alot about it, he's going to be on Saturday night live next week. They say if he brings it up on the show, it'll make the price jump. jim

·
Boldly procrastrinating
66 El Camino 57 Chevy pickup 2004 Tahoe
29,166 Posts
what's supposed to be the difference between dogecoin and any other pump-n-dump scheme?

Reactions: LS7

·
Registered
14,848 Posts
dogecoin was made as a joke, they make something like 10000 coins a day or month. bitcoin is maxed out at 21million coins ever its not a govt fiat money its a virtual fiat money. but with a limited amount, each piece goes up in value especially if companies start accepting it for payment. imagine if Spain only made 21 million piece of eight coins. jim

·
Premium Member
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
dogecoin was made as a joke, they make something like 10000 coins a day or month. bitcoin is maxed out at 21million coins ever its not a govt fiat money its a virtual fiat money. but with a limited amount, each piece goes up in value especially if companies start accepting it for payment. imagine if Spain only made 21 million piece of eight coins. jim
I think its 10000 a minute or something like that. There are 5.25 billion coins made every year. One would think that the value would never increase, but, the more people that jump on, reduce the amount of available coins.

There is talk of limiting coins and there is also talk of making doge an internet currency.

·
Registered
14,848 Posts
it's crazy, I cashed out at .41+, happy to laugh my way to the bank. kids cashed out too, turning 1000 bucks into 7000 bucks in a couple months. wife is sticking it out longer. It's at .49 right now
if it drops into the low .20s I'll buy $500 worth again.
since January my buying and selling yard sale stuff only netted my 1400 bucks, this internet gambling netted me $1380 in 2 months and I didn't have to leave the house! ( It is Gambling which is why I took the winnings) jim

·
Premium Member
16,910 Posts
Playing the game like a pro Jim! Never fall in love.

·
Registered
14,848 Posts
wifes a bit more hard headed, she's shooting for $1 a coin before she bails. .67 a coin a few minutes ago. jim

Reactions: Stokerboats
41 - 60 of 62 Posts