Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks,
Does a site like this exist for the Olds Cutlass? A friend has a 63 and is wondering if a site is out there. Thanks,
kevin d

·
Registered
622 Posts
More Cutlass sites ? My son is interested for his 78 .

------------------
Gotta have a Chevy !In Durham N.C.
Why is there never enough time or money to do it right the first time, but ALWAYS enough to do it over?
Make it look the way you like it, forget what the other guys say!

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
11,941 Posts
If you have a Cutlass or other Olds, it's worth a trip. www.442.com It's better than nothing.

------------------
Leo Paugh
Maryland Chevelle Club #017
Those who do the world's real work don't usually wear ties.

·
Registered
603 Posts
MoeMan your right. there isn't a site like this one. although i found one that has a similar format as team chevelle. i couldn't believe it when i saw it. i was actually glad to see it. i thought i had another team chevelle, but for mopars. www.moparts.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
their old board was kinda lame and the new one has a way to go to even come close to here. now i can almost realize what Al has put into this site over time.
we are spoiled to have such a great resource.
thanks Al.

[This message has been edited by mild68ss (edited 11-29-99).]

·
Registered
13,015 Posts
HEY MOE!!!!
WHERE YOU BEEN????

------------------
Tom Parsons

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I've seen 442.com and that is a great site. I was interested ina 1977 Olds Cutlass Salon and it helped a little. I stuck with my Elky though and didn't buy it. It's still in a salvage yard in Newburgh but nothing's missing from it except for the compressor.

------------------
1970 Chevy Custom El Camino aka Kaileigh
Green Mist & Silver w/Green Vinyl Top
350ci/300HP 4bbl & Factory Dual Exhaust
Non-SS with Factory Rallies!
My El Camino Home Page - www.dreamelectric.com

·
Registered
446 Posts
DZ- been everywhere but the moon and seen everything but the wind.
Long story, anyway I still been coming around once in a while to check on you guys. (should have heard what they were saying about you in the members only section before you figured out your password)
I just built a new home for the Chevelle and am finally getting settled in. Finally got an evening or two to sit down and post a little bit. I've got some good friends here. Shoot, lots of new folks here these days.
Good to see you are keeping things straight- Did you polish up the "Racing Stick" and get it stored away for the winter?
Jerry- Bring some pictures of the "other car" with you to Nashville next year. (I've been trying your trick on my entries into drawings lately- but it just doesn't work for me)
See ya at the shows next year!
MoeMan

[This message has been edited by MoeMan (edited 11-30-99).]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.