Team Chevelle banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if NPD has any discounts and/or specials going at the moment? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
You might want to mention that OPG is offering free shipping right now on any orders.
Maybe NPD will match?? Worth a shot...

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured as much. I was just wondering because I know some places offer up to a 15% discount if your order is over $1000. Right now my list is at $1261.00.

·
Premium Member
5,756 Posts
Herb Send your list to Roger Ausley and let him figure it. He has said in the past that on a large order he would like the chance to hand figure it.

Discounts , even by GU to us here, are very restrictive. I have been very disappointed at the lack of interaction by GU here. Even though they offer a 10% discount to members it fades away when the other regular offers come into play. Such as

1. Free shipping at $250 The shipping charge on $250 is $33. Your better off without the discount 'cause they will not give you both.

Read the fine print from all of them. I would think that on large orders if you compiled a very detailed list and sent it to all of them you might be surprised at the attention it gets. I would even offer to pay by cashiers check as opposed to C/Card and you might get that 2-3% too.

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
I always email out my list to see who would get me the best price shipped to my door.:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
Try OPGI or Year One, L-T. OPGI has a 10% discount and Free Freight going for the month of May, even if your order is UNDER $299.99.

If you choose to go with OPGI, when you call them, listen to the prompts and punch in X-215 and ask for Ray Temple. He knows his stuff and he's the only one I deal with over there. That's his extension, but if he's busy he'll take down your number and call you right back. They're located in CA. so they close at 2000, EDT.

In the end, the choice of vendors is up to you.

Best of Luck, Lieutenant!

Respectfully,
John R.

·
Premium Member
4,632 Posts
If you can pick up from NPD's warehouse they are cheaper than OPGI even with their discounts. NPD has stuff Ausley's doesn't have sometimes. Give Danny at Ausley's a call, he will help you out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
YearOne Memorial Day Sale
15% Off Your Entire Order*
Internet Only - This Sunday and Monday Only
Go through your YearOne catalogs and make a list of the parts you need, log on to YearOne.com and place your order. When you review your order, be sure to enter MD8E in the promo code box to qualify for 15% off the most current price of everything we carry *except discount-exempt items.

You don't have the catalog handy? Simply go to YearOne.com. You can browse our entire product line through the "Online Catalogs" section, or flip through the print catalogs in PDF format; just click the Printed Catalogs Online logo and you're instantly live with the most recent volume of every catalog we offer! Browse the book, click the part numbers, and add them to your cart. It's that simple to shop and save with YearOne.com. Remember, if you don't find it in the print catalog - it's probably in the "Online Catalogs"!

Don't forget about our volume discounts: Spend $500 with us and take an additional *5% off; spend $1,000 or more, and take an additional *10%. Don't pass up this opportunity to combine MD8E with the volume discounts for massive savings!

You're assured to receive the same quality, service, ease and convenience you're used to at YearOne.com. You can always depend on us to have the parts you need for the car you love; Memorial Day Weekend, and every weekend.

*Sale does not apply to discount-exempt items as noted online and in print catalogs.
Important: This is an internet-only sale and does not apply to call center orders. Sales code is valid exclusively on Sunday May 25th and Monday May 26th.
Cheers

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Too late. :(

I have this problem known as being impatient. After looking around at a couple of places I decided not to worry about saving a couple of bucks and placed my order with NPD. No discounts (that I know of) and no free shipping. I'm a schmuck, what can I say? :clonk:

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
Too late. :(

I have this problem known as being impatient. After looking around at a couple of places I decided not to worry about saving a couple of bucks and placed my order with NPD. No discounts (that I know of) and no free shipping. I'm a schmuck, what can I say? :clonk:
How could a Lieutenant in the USCG be impatient? :confused:

Respectfully,
John R.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How could a Lieutenant in the USCG be impatient? :confused:

Respectfully,
John R.
Easy... when I want something, I want it now so I can move on to the next thing. Time doesn't stand still and I hate to waste it waiting. :yes:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Time management Lieutenant, time management. :D

Respectfully,
John R.
If it wasn't for having to go to work every day I'd have plenty of time to manage my projects! Maybe I need one or two less projects... ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.