Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To whomever:
I'm looking to replace one of my tires that got hurt with a utility knife blade that I picked up off the road. I've called all over the country and haven't had any luck. The tire is a Goodyear Eagle 1# Nascar tire with rasied white lettering, Its a P235/60R15. Everywhere I call they tell me that its discontinued and can't get it. I even called the Goodyear Manufacture in Ohio. No luck! My only hope now is that someone might know of one on a shelf or someplace at some obscure tire shop in some backwoods town. Any help or suggestions would be helpfull.

Thanks
JIM

·
Registered
105 Posts
To whomever:
I'm looking to replace one of my tires that got hurt with a utility knife blade that I picked up off the road. I've called all over the country and haven't had any luck. The tire is a Goodyear Eagle 1# Nascar tire with rasied white lettering, Its a P235/60R15. Everywhere I call they tell me that its discontinued and can't get it. I even called the Goodyear Manufacture in Ohio. No luck! My only hope now is that someone might know of one on a shelf or someplace at some obscure tire shop in some backwoods town. Any help or suggestions would be helpfull.

Thanks
JIM
Jim,
Have you contacted http://www.cokertire.com/

They might be able to put you on "the right track":D (pun intended).

David F.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I may or may not be able to help you. I am inneed of a 255/60/15 one and can't find it so I'm about to go to drag radials I'm the rear and Just rotate my fronts 235/60/15 to the lettering on the inside. But if I do go that route I wouldn't mind getting rid of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts