Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
15,812 Posts
Everything is different, the upper and lower arms, the sway bar (if equipped), the springs, the position of the control arm mounts on the housing, the 8.5" 10 bolt rear.

I can feel your pain on parts availability as there is not much available for my Nova either. What is it you are needing for your 'guna?

·
Registered
18,901 Posts
the wheels studs are the same, i think, and the cover on the differential is the same as an old 8.2. brake drums interchange, as well.

·
Registered
18,901 Posts
i'm not 100% sure, but i think the 77-96 B bodies use the same suspension setup- but with metric hardware holding it together. maybe go to a junkyard and get a set of mid 80's Caprice control arms to see if they are the same.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i'm not 100% sure, but i think the 77-96 B bodies use the same suspension setup- but with metric hardware holding it together. maybe go to a junkyard and get a set of mid 80's Caprice control arms to see if they are the same.
:hurray:thanks i'll look into that

even if it is there are no anti hop bars for them either.:sad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.