Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I can join the crowd of people having threads deleted. I posted one tonight that I thought was funny but I guess someone didnt and it got deleted. Well I have been here since it was cool cars and cold beer ( I think that was the name) and I feel like I dont belong here anymore. Guys there may be a gold membership available soon.

·
In Memory of Kevin
2,171 Posts
welcome aboard....... 3 time deleted thread guy here :thumbsup:

eh, just roll with the punches, we absolutely get away with way more than we should :yes:

was it deleted or moved? was it posted in the Current Events forum? (hard to get deleted outta there, but I've had it done ;) )

·
Premium Member
15,332 Posts
Yep your right it wasn't very funny. :D It has also been posted and moved to the dumpster about 4 times before you posted it. We are trying hard to keep this site family friendly. Please try to keep that in mind when posting :)

·
Premium Member
7,962 Posts
John, look at it this way: you have finally completed your initiation. I also have been here since the 'Hot Cars & Cold Beer' days but have not had a thread deleted. In that sence I have not yet been initiated.

I seriously doubt that it was anything personal towards you. Chalk it up to another life experience and learning the limits of things. Sometimes pushing the limits can be fun :)

·
Premium Member
6,840 Posts
Just ONE? :confused: I was gettin' one or two a month 'til I straightened up. :D
Hey Al & Jeff, can I get dibs on the Gold Membership if John bails out?? I promise I'll be good.:p :noway:
BillL

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
The Deleted thread club is an exclusive club that im too chicken to join but always wanted too. Jk.;) Dont be offended by it.

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
I got it once for a racing story, but, you have to deal with it, I didn't question it, but it will upset you. Just don't think about it, were guests and they make the rules, and I kinda like there rules.

I couldn't begin to put a price on what I have learned on here in the last two years.

Rob

·
Registered
579 Posts
the moderator's are like cats in dumpster eating chicken when were not around, til the boss walk's in and they all scatter!!:D :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
Geez i just lost one and have no idea why, it was about a arms and looking for a set not costing a grand when we pay only a couple of hundred for our cicle track stuff. Glad there is a support group! Ralph

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
I have only been here a year and I can say I got you beat by a mile.....many deleted items.

But, this is still by far and away the best site for people, information, conversation and all the Chevelle and Chevelle related knowledge on the net.

I can handle getting deleted once in awhile, besides it gives Jeff something to do... ;)

·
Team Member , Vegas TC Ambassador
3,349 Posts
I've been "scrubbed" a few times. It really burns your bntthairs when a whole bunch of typing disappears because of one little three letter word.

Yes, a three letter word.

Bet you can't guess which three letter word it was either. My rebuttal revolved around an entirely different part of the post. Then I was enlightened by the MOD SQUAD.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts