Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Cute... But insure what that thing is that is deep fried.. Looks like a claw...LOL Fish...?

·
Registered
1967 Chevelle SS 396 L78 (Sold in 1970)
718 Posts
When you're hungry enough you'll eat anything! I once ate my "bait" in Florida.....no hits so I ate my shrimp from my bait bucket! Wasn't bad! (y)

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
BBQ'd/Grilled fresh Pacific Salmon Coho or Sockeye for me or raw. Sushi Any other way and salmon tastes like mush....
Not a fish eater but alas doc say more fish...Blech
Red Snapper and Halibut are okay too...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Sashimi all the way
Nothing like a fish fry regardless of what kind of fish. Let us not forget fried EELS Monk fish and North Atlantic SALTED cod that one you have to soak in fresh water for three days before you fry it. You also have to change the water twice a day except for the third day.When thats fried up you have a nice chewy gluey fish that is wonderful to eat . You also need a really good fry batter to bring out the best flavor. There is nothing like fried fish clams Octopus Squid Cuttlefish and so on . Grandpa was a commercial fisherman whatever came up in the net besides what they were fishing for the crew divided for themselves. i believe that i have eaten at one time or another anything that creeps crawls or swims in the ocean for salt water fish . some of those fishes i dont know the American names for them only the Italian names for them. sea scallops way bigger than big marshmallows yum yum . Everytime he came home he bought home a bunch of fish all kinds from sea urchins to lobsters big ones and quahog's scollops you name it all real good to eat and he knew how to cook it all whether it be fried in a stew or zupa and all of it was finger likin good. I miss all of that free fish but most of all i miss Grand Pa he was a tough old salt but he was a kind gentle and caring man that loved his family. every time he got paid hegot all six grandchildren together and gave our mothers each five dollars for each child to save in the bank for us. He is long gone but not forgotten . Alex

1 - 15 of 15 Posts