Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure there aren't very many here that watch this show, but my wife watches and we only have 1 TV in the house. Ever since the early days of this season I liked him and continued to watch just for him, normally I only watch the flops and quit after that. Great vocals and love to hear him grind on that axe.

I was surprised to hear he won by 12 million votes. This is the stuff dreams are made of, a bartender in a garage band from Missouri comes with his brother to support him with no intention of trying out, and ends up winning the whole thing.

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
Glad he won. Girlfriend loves that show, she watches it while im sitting here on the laptop surfing TC. Works out great, shuts her up for an hour, wish it was on every night our relationship would be great!

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
I'm sure there aren't very many here that watch this show, but my wife watches and we only have 1 TV in the house. Ever since the early days of this season I liked him and continued to watch just for him, normally I only watch the flops and quit after that. Great vocals and love to hear him grind on that axe.

I was surprised to hear he won by 12 million votes. This is the stuff dreams are made of, a bartender in a garage band from Missouri comes with his brother to support him with no intention of trying out, and ends up winning the whole thing.
I'm man enough to admit that I watch it too! :D
We record it though and skip through all the BS. Like you, I had David Cook picked as the one to go all the way from the first audition. I have always thought Chris Daughtry was talented (and still do), but this guy is capable of HUGE album sales with his sound! Kudos!

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
So Tom, does "she" ever surf TC??????? THAT could make for an interesting evening
Sh!+ I don't think so... But I guess I will find out for sure soon... I LOVE YOU BABY if you are reading this, it was just a joke!

·
Registered
801 Posts
favorite parts of the show was Cook playing with ZZ Top.
Also seeing Simon eat crow from bad mouthing Cook from the night before.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
He won? Unfortuneatly, no relation... hmmm, maybe I could pretend to be related and try to get free concert tickets.

Never saw the show myself.... Is that when the rest of you guys do your nails? :p

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
He won? Unfortuneatly, no relation... hmmm, maybe I could pretend to be related and try to get free concert tickets.

Never saw the show myself.... Is that when the rest of you guys do your nails? :p
I think thats when they all watch dancing with the stars for. I heard that young kid sing once and thought he was talented from the little I had heard. Not sure which one that was accept for the picture on the front of todays newspaper. I just cant get myself to watch any reality shows anymore. If they came out with another one of those Temptation Island type of shows again, I would certainly consider it. That was entertaining for sure.

·
Gold Founding Member
64,270 Posts
"David Cook" is all we've been hearing around here lately (every 10 minutes), I suppose partly because he's from here.
I never watch the show myself but no matter, I would have to live in a deep dark cave not to see him.
Somebody sure spends tons of money to promote those people.:yes:

He does have a lot of talent though, from what I've seen.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I like the show once it gets comtetative like the final 10, like Simon I really didn't care who won because they were both diserving.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts