Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any after market custom dash boards that fit a '71 Chevelle I want a full custom interior and also want a dash that no one or very little amounts of people have so it fits my personality

·
Registered
436 Posts
are you trying to tell us that you have a rare personality? i know where you can get a dash that nobody else will have... make it yourself!

------------------
Russ B.

'68 Chevelle 396 ht

...nice first car, huh?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Please tell me your one of the few with terminal uniqueness. Doing something diffrent with a chevy is an oxymoron.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Well, I have a one of a kind dash in my '68 Elky. Just click the link in my sig below and scroll down the page to the "birch instrument panel pics" link.

I plan to make another out of aluminum in the near future. I've just been too busy with other things recently.

I don't have the URL handy at the moment, but Wes Colby has a really cool instrument panel in his Chevelle. He got it from SS540. (There are some great Chevelles and Chevellers in Houston).

------------------
My Web Page (updated 11-24-01)

"America will endure!"

Chad Landry
TC Member #643
ACES Member #04556
'68 El Camino

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Beavrab's page is down right now, but he has website which shows how to convert a sweep style speedo dash to one with Autometer guages. And check out Wes Colby's dash in the showroom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.