Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can send a dash bezel from a 1969 Chevelle SS to be restored? No cracks, just needs paint and detailing...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been searching for the nicest 69' dash bezel in the country for my project car, and I really have not found one that suits me so I've been researching who to send one of my bezels to, to have one restored. I guess I'm sceptical that anyone can satisfy me as I'm real finicky. I spoke to the guy who advertises on the "Parts For Sale" page of this web site, but he did'nt strike me as someone who would accept constructive critisism if it did'nt turn out to my liking. I've talked to a few people who recommended a guy who advertises in Hemmings Motor News, and I think I'll probably send one of mine to him. He is:
Todd Lewis
American Classic Resto
www.american-classic.com
It appears he's not cheap, but it's a fact that the best never are. By the way, I have had experience with a company in Texas called MR. G's that I would not recommend. E-mail me if you want more info. If you come up with any names or phone numbers, I'd sure appreciate it if you would pass them along and I'll research those too.
Thanks,
Rick
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.