Chevelles.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to post pictures of my vin and trim tag on here for you to see and can't figure out how. If anybody can tell me how please let me know. Thanks,
M. Cox

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Post the picts to a web picture hoster such as http://www.cardomain.com. Once the VIN # is posted to the cardomain site, right-click on the pict in cardomain, select properties and copy the link name for the picture. Click on the "Insert Image" icon in a post on this site and paste the link name for the picture in there. Then click "Preview POst" to see if your picture shows up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds too complicated for my limited computer skills, car already has several people bidding on it above reserve price, I will tell whoever the new owner winds up being about this little situation and he can send Dale pics of VIN if he or she desires. Hell, thats why I'm selling it. I have no time or desire to work on it, I darn sure ain't gonna take half a day to send a picture. Thanks again, Mike.

·
Premium Member
19,946 Posts
mcox said:
That sounds too complicated for my limited computer skills, car already has several people bidding on it above reserve price, I will tell whoever the new owner winds up being about this little situation and he can send Dale pics of VIN if he or she desires. Hell, thats why I'm selling it. I have no time or desire to work on it, I darn sure ain't gonna take half a day to send a picture. Thanks again, Mike.
Been looking for the picture for a couple of days now, thought you were going to send it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts