Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I've been a lurker on the site for a while now. Well, actually ever since I decided to sell my 98 Corvette to finally get myself some 70s muscle. I grew up in Detroit but now live in LA, so I'm a car guy through and through. The Olds community isn't nearly as big as the Chevelle, and the few sites out there aren't nearly as good as this one. I found about this site when I was shopping because I was looking at the Chevelles and Malibus as well as the Cutty.

I've found a lot of really helpful info here and I thank you Chevelle/Camino guys for being so helpful with each other so that a "cousin" can come in and take advantage of it. My first order of business was replacing the carpet, which I did last weekend thanks to some helpful info here. Next step is bench to bucket, along with door panels, and stereo. After that, I want to upgrade and modernize the suspension. Yeah, I know... big dreams... but hey, isn't that what these cars are all about? :thumbsup:

Again, thanks for the great site and I hope to contribute as much as a GM cousin can.

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Welcome to the family couz!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts