Team Chevelle banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Frank,
Did you already register? Their websight says they are only letting the 1st 400 cars that are "pre-registered" line up and cruise. I didn't get a form in in time but sent an e`mail asking if they were strict on the pre-registered thing or if they were pretty much open and letting people cruise and have fun. i will let you know what I here... or maybe post back what info you already have

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
We may go if Chris feels up to it. We'll bring some chairs and hang out watching.

·
Registered
937 Posts
lookin' good on the weather so far this morning. I am coming with the Chevelle, but just gonna park it down the street. My son is coming with and we will try to find a spot on the strip to sit and watch the cars cruise by.

·
Premium Member
5,675 Posts
I didn't make it. Between fuel leaks and waiting for 2 hrs to see a Dr. for 5minutes so she could renew my prescriptions.

Tomorrow I'll take things apart further and tape all the pipe fittings and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Missed the cruise but took the wife and kids to the car show for a walk through. Very good turnout and alot of great cars. Got bored half way through and wanted to go racing,,,,,imagine that.

I think I would haven enjoyed the cruise much more because I could hear the cars rumbling down the street and maybe a wiff of race fuel one in a while.

·
Premium Member
5,675 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts