Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've checked my assembly manual and don't see any reference to cruise control. Is there a supplement or any other guides that will assist me with installing cruise in a 69? I think I have all the parts, but it sure would help if I knew how to put em all back to together.

·
Premium Member
6,840 Posts
It should be in the K30 pages of the manual. Options are in the rear of the book, starting with the "A" options and going in alphabetical order to the "V's". Cruise control starts at K30-A1, it's page 309 in a '68 AIM.
BillL

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've gone through my 69 Assembly Instruction Manual now a dozen times and still don't see anything on cruise control. The manual I have is a reprint so maybe the pages were left out, but cruise control isn't listed in the table of contents either. A buddy of mine has a 68, I'll check to see if he has a 68 AIM and use his if he has one.....thanks for the info

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well my buddy doesn't have a 68 manual to referece. I found another post that said cruise control was a dealer added option in 69 and therefore that is why it isn't listed in a 69 assemby manual. Until I can get a 68 manual, does anybody have any pictures that shows where the wires and hose run through the firewall or where the transducer and vac pod are mounted? Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
The 69 Chevy Service Manual has some good information on the cruise control. The info is in the back of the book. Good diagrams and description. It is the only reference I have found.

Woj.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts