Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best web site out there. My Chevelle would not be the car it is if it were not for TEAM CHEVELLE. Iwas wondering if it would be possible to have a cross reference section.. like what cars would have the same axles are a 68 - 72 , 12 bolt. I know 68 - 72 Nova's have the same as a 66 - 67 10 bolt rear. What steering boxes will fit chevelle's. I could go on, but you get the idea. This might eliminate the same questions being asked . Just a thought.........

·
Registered
423 Posts
Ferrill;

I'm one of the "team" members and I think that I can talk for the others (maybe not).

It would be nice to have a cross-reference section, but as I think you know, it would be a monster and near impossible to verify as totally correct and complete.

What I'd recommend is that you get in good with your local junk yard (Dang I hate calling it junk! A lot of that "collectors" stuff ends up on my car) guy and learn how to use a "hollanders" book. That is the gospel reference!

Wes. Vann

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Just an extra note. I have Herds, Chevrolet parts 55-70. For most stuff. It crosses parts pretty well. Some errors, but it gets you in the ball park. At least when I need something, i got an unbiased (Mr. Herd already got my money
) source.
DG

[This message has been edited by DG (edited 11-02-98).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.