Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Malibu 2nd owner since 1999 350 M20 Misty Turquoise pearl int bench AT/MT swapped by myself
209 Posts
Freddy,

I haven't heard of these guys either...but that doesn't mean that they aren't a good place to buy from.

As far as the 'lack of response' from this board, you have to realize that these boards are not as busy as some of the big chevy or magazine sites out there. What you will find here is some very good information and a lot of guys that have been around the block once or twice and have made a lot of mistakes. Those mistakes have become great tools to learn from. You will also find that, for the most part, we tend to not give opinions on things that we don't know much about (like www.motorworksengines.com). I find that getting no opinion on something is better than getting a BS opinion on something (IE: when somebody gives an opinion on something just to hear themselves talk and not because they actually know something about the subject).

Try to be patient with this site as it is a very valuable resource. You may have to wait a little longer for a response but the response you get will probably be worth the wait.

Shawn

·
Registered
289 Posts
Their website says they are located in Spokane, Wash. so why not call the "BBB" { Better Business Bureau } in that city and inquire as to their business record { complaints ,rating ,and any actions against them ,etc . } If your seriously considering a purchase from them , spend alittle time and look into their business history , as the BBB is a government agency, and I have used them several times in my area to inquire about a business, company, service, etc. Its free , but be aware if you call at certain times of the day, it may take alittle time to get thru to an agent , but can save yourself alotta headaches later :yes:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i have not heard anything about that company. check out this company http://blueprintengines.com/ , they have been in numerous magazines, and i personally have an engine from them, 383 "naked" crate i supplied everything except the intake. i bought it through jegs but let me recommend, that you buy it stright from blueprint and not jegs. i am very happy with my engine, its performance and especially its warranty. Let me know if you want any mor infor on it and i can give it to you about my engine. good luck and remember to do your research and also that the knowledge on this site is endless, better than any "book" knowledge you can buy.:beers:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replys guys, didn't mean to sound testy earlier. The grandson has been here all weekend and we were couped up in the house all day yesterday. I am to old for a 4 year old. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1970 Malibu 2nd owner since 1999 350 M20 Misty Turquoise pearl int bench AT/MT swapped by myself
209 Posts
No problem at all freddy! I know I had the same feelings when I first stumbled upon this site because I was used to the thousands of posts/replies I saw at the larger chevy sites. I don't frequent those sites much anymore (which says something about the great bunch of people here).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts