Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken the plunge and decided to do this. I have the big major peices, the fenders, fender extensions, radiator support, fender tie bar, bumper filler panel, etc....
What I would like to know is, where can I get all the little thing such as those little 90 degree brackets that hold the fender extensions to the core support, and the other type of brackets that you bolt the grill to? How bout the hood latch support bar? Head light buckets and springs, and adjusters and just about everything else I need?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
John

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
willie the latch support on a 71-2 is more straight down, the 70 is doglegged, to clear the splashpan. Jim

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, the latches are the same, but the support is a little different like Jim Mac said. I've been browsing through all the sites of the resto guys and dont come up with much.
I saw a post about a guy that has a bunch of used parts that are reasonably good. I think his SN was "all years" Maybe I'll try him, or wait till spring and hit the swap meets. But in the mean time, if anyone knows where I can find this stuff, please let me know!
Thanks guys,
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts