Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Guys...I would just like to say thanks and send some congratulations to all kinds of deserving people who post on this line....to those who run the clubs and site, ( to ACES and Team Chevelle )with their cheery seasonal logos and colours, to the new folks who have joined over the last year, to the veterans and experts who have taken time to share their knowledge, to the new chapters and organizations, such as those working on CanAm Chevelles....and the patient and moderate people who guide us through those healthy differences of opiniion. I am afraid that I have forgotten all kinds of great people, maybe somebody else can help. Happy holidays. R. B.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Very well put Rod. If we had to thank everybody that contributes so unselfishly here it would probably use up all of Al's server

My appreciation goes out to all the new friends I have met over the past year as a result of this site, it's been a great 12 months and my life is richer because of it.

------------------
ACES #4241, TC #947
69 SS Sedan
CanAm Chevelle Club

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.