Team Chevelle banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the GM part number for the spring retainer clips that go on the clutch linkage? Not the one that goes inside the tube, but the one that goes thru the holes... and flies thru the air when it does not get right into the hole...

I know I can get them from GU, but need them ASAP.


· Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Check the parts store. The HELP section has all kinds of clips that will work. If you have one to look at, I'll bet you can find the same size and shape, if that matters to you.

Of course you'll have to buy a blister back of 80 clips of various sizes you don't need just to get the one you do. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.