Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i bought my 66 el camino it didn't have the heater control assembly "lenses or levers.i just bought a replacement from the junk yard,however it had already been removed from the car.can anyone tell me which cable goes to what part of the heater core box.i don't have AC,i have a three lever control assembly.the top controls read-off,air,fan,on.the middle reads-cold,temperature,hot,the bottem reads-off,defroster,deice.on the heater core case i have three connections-one is on the left,one is in the middle and one on the right.i need to know to what connection the top,middle and bottom lever and cables go to on the heater core case.all help very much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
The top lever goes to the middle box control(cable makes a large loop to the passinger side,then comes back to center to connect to the box) The middle lever connects to the right (passenger side) connection. The bottom lever goes to the left(drivers) side connection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.