Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,633 Posts
I was thinking about it, but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much time there either.... It's nice that it's in march this year though, if I do show there, I could trailer it from storage down there & then right back to my house after the show.. That way I could actually get an early start on those spring projects..

It's actually a lot of fun if you get some buddies to do it with you..Bring a couple of chairs & a cooler full of beer, and have a blast :D

What are the dates anyway????

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
The Northern Ohio Chevelle Club will be there in full force. One one side of the display will feature 5 frames / cars simulating a 1970 assembly line with cars in different stages of being built.

On the other side of the display we have 6 Chevelles between 1967 and 1974. We have put a lot of work into this display. Hope you can make it.

PS you might have a hard time getting your car in. Entry deadline was yesterday.

·
Registered
6,633 Posts
Thanks for the info, I guess I'll just go & walk the show.. To be honest with you, I forgot all about it, it's usually in Febuary either on the weekend that I go on vacation or the weekend before.. At least I'll get to go this year, I'll stop by & see you guys :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1970 Malibu 2nd owner since 1999 350 M20 Misty Turquoise pearl int bench AT/MT swapped by myself
209 Posts
My car will also be part of the NOCC display at Autorama. I invite everybody to come and see the awesome display that Mark (72convertibless454) designed. Our club won an award for display last year and we are hoping to take it home again this year.

Anybody who attends....stop by and holler at us!

Shawn

·
Registered
6,633 Posts
I'll be there, my buddy will have 2 or 3 bikes there that I'm painting now:clonk: Not sure if my other buddy will have the Teal 57 chevy there or not.
Mike, give me a ring, maybe we'll go down together..

·
Registered
824 Posts
I will be there with my black 66 in spot 917. This is a coming out party of sorts for this car, as I finally have it back to an original restored configuration. Any TC members stop by and say hello as I will have to body guard car for 3 days and will not have much time to walk around, I have been getting ready for this show since Jan.

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
I will be there with my black 66 in spot 917. This is a coming out party of sorts for this car, as I finally have it back to an original restored configuration. Any TC members stop by and say hello as I will have to body guard car for 3 days and will not have much time to walk around, I have been getting ready for this show since Jan.
Let me know if you need any help with set up. We are local and will have a lot of Chevelle Experts with tools there just in case you need help with your car or display. We have been working on our display since March of last year. Do you know Larry Robosin - he is our local 66 expert - ACES member #7, I am sure he will love to see your car. We are in spots 1243 - 1253. Let us know if you need some muscle to guard the 66, so you can look around.

·
Registered
6,633 Posts
Cool, I'll stop by & say hi, although I'm still not sure what night I'm going down....

·
Registered
824 Posts
Let me know if you need any help with set up. We are local and will have a lot of Chevelle Experts with tools there just in case you need help with your car or display. We have been working on our display since March of last year. Do you know Larry Robosin - he is our local 66 expert - ACES member #7, I am sure he will love to see your car. We are in spots 1243 - 1253. Let us know if you need some muscle to guard the 66, so you can look around.
Thanks for the offer on setup, I will be moving in on Wednesday because that is the day I will have help. I will definately check you guys out!. Larry is a gentleman that I would love to meet. Is your club setting up Wednesday or thursday? Frank

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
Thanks for the offer on setup, I will be moving in on Wednesday because that is the day I will have help. I will definately check you guys out!. Larry is a gentleman that I would love to meet. Is your club setting up Wednesday or thursday? Frank
We are setting up the display on Wed. - Bringing the cars in on Thurdsay.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jay,I am now employed at the I-X Center,we have great security and the Northern Ohio Chevelles will be there all weekend and I will also be workingpart of that weekend.It would cool to see you and the El Camino there or at least stop by our display to do some bench racing.J.P

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.