Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to buy some new valve covers and remember seeing some that had a clear top. I think this would be really cool...and could show off my roller rockers. The only problem is, I don't remember where I saw them. Does anyone out there know? I would greatly appreciate any info you guys might have. They're gonna go on a small block. Thanks

Jason

·
Registered
24 Posts
i kinda remember seeing them in jegs or summit. but i havent seen them lately.. you should give summit a call and ask them if they know of any. they are always happy to help.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Came across a ad for some cast aluminum valve covers with a clear plastic insert in the top. They were from:

Crossfire Manufacturing
220 Hicory St
Sharpsville PA

800 458 3478

Don't remember ever seeing adds for a totally clear valve cover.

Hope this is some help.

JimC

·
Premium Member
8,074 Posts
I'm sitting here reading a Popular Hot Rodding from April 1973 and I see a small block with clear rocker covers. In the center they have a raised aluminum rectangle that has M/T, which means Mickey Thompson (R.I.P.). I haven't seen a set in probably 2 decades. Maybe the time is right to bring them back, since roller rockers are now common.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Theres an ad for thosein the recent CHP (Chevy High Performance) - same as Jim C said, but they're 250 big ones for SBC

------------------
Scott, 20
Dallas, 70 Chevelle Malibu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.