Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Founding Member
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slowly puttin the Interior back in my 69 the rear seat was stored in my cellar but before I got the car some mold had developed on the white seats I have scrubbed with everything I can think of it still has a bunch of dot like stains Thanks Mike

D

·
0 Posts
We had the same problem with the seats in our boat (3 years in storage by previous owner). Our neighbor, who worked on boats, suggested a bathroom mildew remover. I believe it was X-14. It worked great. Everyone thought we had got the seats recovered. Just be sure to air out the seats real good after cleaning. Give it a try. Good luck. David

·
Registered
172 Posts
Since I store my car in a garage for months at a time, this is a problem for me too. I always used bleach diluted with water. It took the mold off but, it would come back. I will try the X-14 next time. I hope it works. Sometimes a solution is not always the answer. ..............Joe454

·
Gold Founding Member
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys on my way to store now to get some x14 Gene Thank your mother in law maybe even give her a kiss MIKE

D

·
0 Posts
Be sure to test an unseen area first -- just to make sure that nothing really bad happens. Just a thought. David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.