Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are interested in getting a agreed value insurance policy for your car, check out this link!

www.hagerty.com

NOTE:
I am not selling this, I am just glad I found a better price/full coverage policy than my independant agent gave me.
Email me direct if you want my personal experience.

------------------
DG
Springfield, Ohio
70 Chevelle Malibu
[email protected]
www.wright.edu/~s001dga/chevy.htm

[This message has been edited by DG (edited 03-03-99).]

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
DG,

Called Hagerty Classic Car Insurance this AM. They quoted $168.00/year w/$0.00 deductible for my '69 Chevelle and for my '70 SS {Liability limit: $100K/accident; uninsured motorist BI: $60K/accident; Medical Payments: $5k/accident}. I asked about stated value, but they mentioned that the quote was for agreed value ($5.5K value on the 69 and $15K value on the SS). Fill us all in on the stated vs. agreed value of classic car insurance. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If your selling insurance than I hope you are given these Chevy folks an honest shake. If not I prefer to stay with the "agreed value policy". That way I will be sure that I get the full coverage and not the "upto value" offered in a "Stated Value Policy". If I'm wrong, then I'm the fool.
Thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
I just called them. $175/year for a 20,000 67 SS! That's great! This is an agreed value, no deductable, 100k, etc. policy. Gauranteed 20K for a total loss! Thanks for the post. This is just what I needed.

------------------
Jameel Qazi
#'s 67 SS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.