Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Don't tease

I would say that motor is a waste...its meant for a van...if you want to tow jet skis with your car, then go ahead.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey Dave, I meant to ask earlier, did you see that Long Island 70 Chevelle that was on ebay this morning. Nice pic lifting the front wheels off the ground. I figured that had your name written all over it!

------------------

Mark
1970 SS454 LS6 (nom)
-------------------------
"Those who would sacrifice their freedom to achieve a measure of 'safety' deserve neither freedom nor safety."

·
Registered
982 Posts
Mark..I don't normally hit Ebay, but I'll bet I know the car...email me a link

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I wondered where those chicks went.

Beldarr. . schweeet!

I whish I had pictures of my car when I got it. Had chickens living in it. That's chicks IN your car isn't it?

91 engine, bad
low compression
crappy heads
crappy cam
etc.

[This message has been edited by 69454Malibu (edited 02-27-2001).]

·
Registered
348 Posts
Oh, I've had a few of those to, but let's not tell the wife *laughs*. And thanks, I'm glad you like the contribution.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I agree, 91 = POS

[This message has been edited by Beldarr (edited 02-27-2001).]

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess i wont buy it.

Mybe i'll put a JetSki engine in my chevelle... (saves gas
)
And i will always be able to drive over seas... I mean, you just drive it in the water in forward you go...

Can you imagen that? a chevelle floating on water... That would be cool...

Beldarr: Those pictures of the real chicks on the hood are great!!!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Dave.
Perhaps it's best that you and I digress from contributing. Every gambler knows what the secret to survivin' is....

[This message has been edited by BB_Mike (edited 02-28-2001).]

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sorry Dave, the auction ended. It was red (no stripes) with a large fiberglass scoop (rear opening). Looked like the guy stored it outside in a sort of fenced in enclosure beside his house. Pretty nicely set up. Dart heads, Team G intake, 1050 Dominator, etc. Had a 250 nitros shot hooked up too.

------------------

Mark
1970 SS454 LS6 (nom)
-------------------------
"Those who would sacrifice their freedom to achieve a measure of 'safety' deserve neither freedom nor safety."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.