Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of any good nova websites? i have a chevelle, but my girl wants a chevy II but i can't find much helpful information on-line. this website is the best when it comes to chevelles, but is there a similar one for novas? thanks,

------------------

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Here's one that has a lot of links to other sites. www.novaresource.com

------------------
66 malibu 427,69 c-10 350,65 chevy-II 327,etc.

·
Registered
274 Posts
The chevy2only website, I know the man personally. He lives about 5 miles from the house. His name is Joe Gromm. I'm not selling parts for him, but I can tell you he knows his parts and has tons of it. He also has some really nice and restored chevyII's. And also some rare ones. Ge's got a 70 yenko 350 on a rotisserie right now that I would love to get my hands on. This is a yenko Deuce car. His current catalog has a red 72 on the back page that I painted last year. He gets cars in all the time complete and for parts. You should see his latest sleeper car he's putting together. It's a 64, 4 door granny car with nice original paint and interior, sporting a new zz4 crate motor,2004r and 3:73 posi, disc brake rear end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.