Team Chevelle banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Currently, this is my project car and learning while I'm going. When I first got it, it wouldn't even turn over. Right now, it starts up fine with some new parts included. Nothing too major... yet. However, I'm looking for performance now. The car now has STOCK Factory heads (1972 Chevelle Malibu 350 5.7 Liter VIN H). I have decided to upgrade the heads. I was just wondering what all you would go with? I have heard many stories about what heads to order for the best performance and all. I'm not looking at making this car all performance but something that'll have some better power than the stock heads. Which ones would you go with and where to buy them at? I'm not looking at really expensive ones that'll put out a lot of power but something that'll make me happy when driving :hurray:. I plan on putting Headers, exhaust, new Edelbrock Intake Manifold and Edelbrock 600 cfm Carb on the car. Right now, just a two barrel but gunna upgrade that to the carb listed above real soon. So for both Heads, I was wondering what the best choice would be for the cheapest price and where to buy them at. Also wanna be sure it'll fit together to the rest of the motor perfectly even though that shouldn't be a problem. Already have the gaskets (ordered rebuilt kit and gaskets came included and already have the bolts - so just need the heads) Thanks everyone for your opinion in advance.

Team Chevelle has got me this far with my car, let's keep it going.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.