Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first Chevelle - a 67 SS 396 - 396/325HP, 4-speed; absolutely immaculate car. I am waiting for it to be shipped from Massachusetts to my home in Florida.

The Chevelle is replacing my 67 Plymouth GTX - original J-code hemi car with its original engine + a four speed. Both cars are spectacular. The GTX will be moving to Ohio where it will be displayed as part of a collection.

I am looking forward to sharing experiences and challenges with all of you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Welcome Bob, to Team Chevelle.....:waving:

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Both very nice, 67 was a very good year!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Beautiful cars! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
12,727 Posts
Bob, Welcome to the site. I really like many of the Mopars. Yours is kind of special. Was it hard to let it go?

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Welcome Bob!

The ultimate is 69, but 67's are nice, too! :D Easy fellas! hahaha

I do really like that GTX. Where did it go in Ohio? Is it a private collection, or can we see it somewhere?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Welcome from Nevada.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome Bob!

The ultimate is 69, but 67's are nice, too! :D Easy fellas! hahaha

I do really like that GTX. Where did it go in Ohio? Is it a private collection, or can we see it somewhere?
Mark, not sure whether the collection is private or not. The GTX is located west of Toledo in Archbold. The car was delivered by the shipper to:

Terry Henricks Chrysler
1935 S Defiance St
Archbold OH

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Thanks very much to everyone for the welcome. I have been working on a number of issues to make the Chevelle drivable. I've not taken many pictures but once I have it out on the streets and am showing it, I will post more pictures.
How about bring it down to Super Chevy in Jupiter, Fl tomorrow?

Only three short hours south of you. Gates open 8 AM

I'll be there with my 69.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts