Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the Phone number of a huge junkyard that is soley chevelles. It is in texas,georgia or somewhere like that. I think the owner is the producer of the 66ss fiber glass hood. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,842 Posts
You may be thinking of Reds Auto Parts in Troup Texas, which is near Tyler just east of the Dallas area. I don't know abouth the glass hood, but they're good folks with a lot of inventory. Call (903)842-3141 and ask for Mike. SSuper Dave

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sundell Auto has two yards, one in NC and one in PA.(724-794-6827 or 704-434-6759) They say they have 400 Chevelles total. I just bought a 67 floorshift steering column from them, no problems. John Walker

·
Registered
49 Posts
Kevin, there's another chevelle exclusive yard in central NC called CJ Auto. They're seen in most car magazines in the add section in the back.
I've bought parts from them and been satisfied.
They claim over 300 chevelles and ECs.
Bill

CJ Auto
Rt. 2 Box 316 B
Macon, NC 27551
800-897-6846 Order line
919-586-6233 Info line

------------------

[This message has been edited by Bill64EC (edited 02-14-99).]

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live in Wisconsin and have purchased sheetmetal (transmission tunnel) from Reds. Real nice guy to deal with, prompt shipment and good prices. He normally keeps about 80 chevelle parts cars on site.

B

·
0 Posts
huhey's auto ranch in sc is the one that produces the fiberglass 66ss hood. it looks like the real thing, but the last time i asked it was $1000 without louvers. i don't know the phone, but don almost always has an ad in hemings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.