Team Chevelle banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
So this weekend I taped horsepower tv. Since they said they were doing a interior on a 71 chevelle. Now i wanted to see how they did it. Wow those guys ( ACES1) and his partner whos name i can't remember. ( some mustang guy) ha ha. But man they did the whole int in 12 mins. So hell mine shouldn't be nothing at all to do. I think i'll do it during lunch. But i'm going to try & beat there time>
:hurray:

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
I saw that episode too...it's a couple years old. I can't believe Chuck & Joe didn't do the dash/steering column. :(
I guess because it's only a half hour show. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,687 Posts
That's 2 of us he thinks are looking through his windows.

SOMEONE thinks highly of himself, hhhmmmmmmmmm?

I prefer redheads and blondes.

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
That episode is from like 3 seasons ago man.:D Did it take that long to make it from the computer to the TV?:p

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Chuck did finnish the Dash and Steering Column later and it looked great. He drove the car to some of our MSCC meetings and events till last year then sold it to a member in Clarksville Tn. Still looks good.

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Chuck did finnish the Dash and Steering Column later and it looked great. He drove the car to some of our MSCC meetings and events till last year then sold it to a member in Clarksville Tn. Still looks good.
Thanks Butch for the update! Knowing Chuck, I was sure he completed the job at a later date. :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i SOMETIMES THINK YOU GUYS LIKE TO PICK ON ME. MMMMMM. Know it didn't take me that long to get there. I just got my Chevelle last June. So I never saw it before. Man they make it look so easy. Also since it was a convert. makes life a lot easier also taking stuff out.Plus its alway nice when you have help. ok break time back to the couch. oh yeah. I did do something today. I went to the garage and cleaned it up. threw a lot of crap out. Garbage day thrusday. Man I have al kinds of room now to work on stuff. felt great being out there. putting tools away. sweep the floor. moved things around to give myself some more room. had the tv going drinking a pepsi. oh yeah come on spring time. i'm ready

1 - 14 of 14 Posts