Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Great web site Fred. If I ever get back up to Lansing on the new Platnium project on the west side of town I want a personal tour of the Oldsmobile museum...............that is if your not in Arizona.

------------------
Fast Ernie
All throttle..................no bottle
Harley WideGlide

·
Registered
994 Posts
Fred: Your thoughts, please.

A friend of mine uses a pretty good method for adjusting the airbags. He loads the suspension as he would during staging. Have someone measure the left and right rear corners, adjust airbag(s) until the bumper is parallel to the ground.
BTW His fast Buick T-Type runs out the big end in the mid to high nines
No airbags in this car though

------------------
Dale
Lowered '67 Elcamino
ZZ430HP / Modified 4L60
"Canyon Carver"

My Elcamino

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Nice site Fred.
I book marked it for future reference.

I was looking at your info on radial and bia s ply tire combinations. I found this out the hard way. Put them on a car and it handled so badly it was like trying to balance the car on a fence rail while it was going down the road. It is amazing though, when I told other people about it, they just looked at me like I wasn't wearing any pants. ( To quote a fellow T/Cer. )

Dave

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Fred,
I sent you an eMail the other day. You may remember me from the Steering Coordination Days at Saginaw Steering Gear Division back in the good old days. I have some service information on Saginaw components that might be of help to you and the other Chevelle enthusiasts. Please get with me when you have the time.

Jim Shea
[email protected]

·
Registered
548 Posts
Now we can again reach Fred some of you guys with questions about springs might want to check his site for the answers.The other...FRED

------------------

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Bookmarked. Nice site!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.