Team Chevelle banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I'll save this from falling off the radar. I'm kinda curious too. I haven't heard of such an item. The Cougar organization has this as well and my car is now listed.It doesn't mean anything significant....just kinda cool to document some survivors.
What does everyone else think?

·
Premium Member
6,840 Posts
We have been collecting a lot of data over the years and need to start working and sorting it.

http://www.chevelles.com/registry - but is only searchable by members at this time.
I've tried to access this part of the site, and all it'll let me do is add info to the registry. Is there a search button that I can't see? On the bottom is a place for admin only, but it won't let me in there either.
It still has the old Porthill, ID address on it too. :confused:

BillL

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
For anyone concerned, I currently have a massive listing of 69 Chevelles and their info. I use this info for research and since I started it has expanded to include all assembly plants from 1969. The requested info is complete trim tag data, VIN, and the original trans, a clear pic of the trim tag is also requested. I also get partial VINs from, enigines, transmissions, and stray paperwork and it too is logged in the list. Any infomation is entered and not released unless approved by the owner, which I id on the list. I have used this list to id suspect vehicles from ebay and I have started to track cars. I am actively looking for any information that applies to any of the Assembly plants covering their internal process and the Fisher side for number and letter codes specifically on the trim tags. If anyone would like their info added or they have one they would like me to check against my lists they should feel free to contact me. Take it easy, Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.