Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm developing an area about Chevelle valuations, trends in values and values compared to Pontiac GTO's and other muscle cars.
If you know of Chevelle listings in published value guides (other than these that I am aware of), please post them here or drop me an email note:
CPI
NADA
Standard Guide to Cars and Prices

Thanks.

Tom Wilson, [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,970 Posts
On a (hopefully) related note, I would like to see (either on this forum or elsewhere) a listing of cars that have recently sold and what they sold for (similar to real estate for comparable values) to help better establish the market value.

Selfishly, I have a nice original big-block, non-SS '71 El Camino that I have been unable to sell in the range that I think the market is. I look through Hemmings and see what is asked for "restorable" complete big-block cars and can't understand the price differential. Maybe these cars are "selling" at huge discounts from the asking prices.

Would those of you who have either recently purchased or sold cars be willing to submit the data? Thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alan's idea is good. I will compile a listing from what sales are sent to me, including the details of the vehicle and financing arrangements, if any.
I'll be happy to design an information form for post-sale buyer/seller input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.