Team Chevelle banner

Chevellabration 2010 Dates

12K views 40 replies 25 participants last post by  jamietynd 
#1 ·
Just heard from Chuck the date for 2010 is June 10 - 12 .Look forward to seeing everyone again.:hurray::hurray::hurray::yes:

#9 ·
Goodletsville Tennessee which is a suburb of Nashville, we were there this past Saturday at Ole Mans garage changing rear gears in my 72 Malibu ragtop thanks to the Midsouth Chevelle Club. Thanks again to Ms Helen for the use of the shop and all the guys that did all the work. These guys know their stuff and are a lot of fun to hang out with.

#11 ·
Thanks for posting this up, John! Yep, it's official. We've had the meetings with the folks in G'ville and everything's a big go! In fact, was in Charlotte and Mooresville, NC last tweek, and had a meeting with the folks at Detroit Speed and Engineering... They're already on board for CB'10! I really think the autocross will be even bigger and better this year, and Kyle wants to try expand the program a bit , even.

Here's the bit about CB'10 in the latest issue of Chevelle World Magazine, which is already in the mail to ACES Members.

CHEVELL-ABRATION ’10 DATES SET!

If you’ve been making plans to attend the ACES all-Chevelle bash next June, listen up! The dates for the largest Chevelle show in the world have been finalized, and you can mark your calendars for June 10-12!!! Astute observers will note that the dates have been moved a week later in the month than usual.

“Each year we hear from ACES Members who are unable to attend because the event is usually held the first full weekend in June,” said ACES President Chuck Hanson while making the announcement. “And most of them tell us that moving it back a week would allow them to travel with family, since many of them have kids finishing up the school year at that time. So we’re making the adjustment, and hope this change will finally allow them to attend.”

While more information will be forthcoming, you will find full details and the CB’10 registration form in the Jan/Feb issue of CHEVELLE WORLD Magazine.

#12 ·
Great news !!!! We will be there :hurray: :hurray:.

#18 ·
NO!!! I am NOT packing-----------------I'm already packed! :thumbsup:
All that is left to do is put the trailer hitch ball on the 70 and hook up the trailer---------------------oh ya, and go get ice for the chest! :D

#16 ·
If I hadn't gotten sick at the end of our picnic I could have scooped you guys. Chuck let the dates our at our annual club (Tri-State Chevelles) picnic. I'll be there along with a good friend (Scott) who normally comes down with me except this year there will be a fathom blue 70 Chevelle SS clone.

Dave

#17 ·
We are now planning our 2nd Chevellabration.Had a great time last year.Even though the Bar-B Que I heard so much about could not happen,I suggest that people who want it pay an extra amount during pre-registaration and get tickets for that mailed to them along with the confirmation form.Then Chuck would know how much to order.My $.02

#19 ·
Josh and I are ready to go, Larry is always ready, might even bring the wife this year. In fact, I am bringing a lot more Ohio Guys this year. At last count we were up to about 8 Chevelles. We might even pull a Jersey boy trick and pack some of them into a car hauler.:thumbsup:

Chuck - Larry and I are talking about bringing a couple of 66 frames down that we are working on. What do you think?

#20 ·
We've had frames on display at Chevell-abration before, and they were always a huge hit. Everybody likes to look things over before the body gets bolted back on, plus the frames provide a lot of inspiration for other Members contemplating doing the same. Bring 'em! I'll call you sometime to discuss the details.

#21 ·
Chuck-

Is the "Featured" Chevelle model for CB2010 a rolling chassis? That would be COOL! And different.... :)

#24 ·
Lets not throw the 73-77 under the bus for the frames....LOL I will be attending my first Chevellebration, and bringing my '74 Malibu. I am also bringing some of my close friends from the NOCC. We are planning on making a strong presence.....I am looking forward to meeting some of the people that Mark speaks so highly about.:beers:

#26 ·
Joe
You have friends ? It will be nice to see your Malibu down south . Bring the rest of the Ohio gang . We cant wait for CB10 to get our fun in as we are heading to Missippi in one week for our annual Cruisin The Coast trip. Hope to see other TCguys there.

#27 ·
You guys are bad, talking about CB2010 already. I'm still trying to pay for the 6 chevelle events that we attended this year. Actually I'm just as excited for the next CB as Ya'll are, I will be there for sure. My dream WAS to own one of each of the 64-72 years(only have 5 more to go) , and bring them all to a CB show. Maybe that could be the feature chevelle's some year.But now I need to collect to 88 model year? Oh-boy I've got my work cut-out for me ! Wish me luck, ED

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.