Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
i can honestly say I think those are the worse rims I have seen on a chevelle yet.....How can someone do that to a chevelle (or any other muscle car) and then say to themselves "DA Aaamn !!!, that looks good!"..... Not a fan of the interior color either.

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
All in all, Its a very nice car. Loose the Hoopde's. Luckily its an easy fix. I've seen them cut up and severely modified to fit those "things"

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
Nice car when you get past those dammm wheels.:sad:
I have seen several Crown Vics and Buicks done that way here
gives me a good laugh on the way home
Wonder what a Classic Craiger mag would look like done that size?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Just today a guy wants me to build a SB chevy in a 73 Impala with 23 inch rims and he wants to be in the 12s HAHAHa. I told him to by a 502 with 5.13 gear. He said Naw man my boy got a box chevy with 22s that'll get sideways.
I talked to this guy,, he has a 383 with 300hp nitrous...........

He looked crazy when I said I got Black painted 15" rims :)

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Nice car minus the wheels. If you could pick it up at a low price then you could sell the 22's and 24's and buy a new set of right size rims with that cash and alot left over. At least he did not cut or modify the car to fit 'em.
Frank

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
I could live with the green and green interior. But those wheels and top would have to go. They have kits for dying interior don't they? I would just dye the interior black if they sold kits and call it good. Oh and a different steering wheel I'd just go with an original type.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Well, after the guy at the A/C shop quit laughing I'd take it home and garage it until I found some decent wheels...no, on second thought I'll let my son drive it to the shop for me!

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Well I meant the one that had the shroud going across the center with either an emblem that said ss or malibu. I have a question about the door panels my dads is a true SS but he has always said that the door panels had the malibu emblem on them. How is it that could have happened?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts