Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i bought my 72 chevelle it has minor issues like fender not lined up and the bumper truck pan has a bad spot in it where you can see the road with front floor pans aint to bad has little holes coming though but it solid i dont think ill fall threw it anytime while driving.... uh the quater panel has new sheet metel that was welded to them where it rotted out but it look really good they did a good job on it paint has few chips here and there minor surfrace rust where it chipped notin bad for a five year old paint job the car doesnt have a single dent in it cept in the right quarter where the battery in the trunk slammed into it. it has a 454 that was i believe has only about 30000 miles or so on it and a 400 trans. it has 4 11 gears in the rear 770 crab and a nice posi Hurst shifter buckets seats without a single tear in them good carpet and dash is in ok shape has a radio but need new speakers so far im in love with this car im not worry about the pans because it shouldnt cost to much to repair them myself even the hole thing frame solid and everything here a pics what you guys think i think it was a great deal to me only thing i dont like is the MPG but i expected that lol this car will turn heads like crazy so many cars try to race it and i had ppl cross the line heading toward my car looking at it lol and damn this car does not like the new good years it has on it it will burn the tires thew every gear without even trying love the Crager rims on it to
i paid 9000 for it

Check it out =) sorry it sucks it was a pix i took with my cell phone ill get better ones soon after it get a bath

Premium Member
I like the color as well. White has always been one of my favs and don't see very many.

Premium Member
well i bought my 72 chevelle it has minor issues like fender not lined up and the bumper truck pan has a bad spot in it where you can see the road with front floor pans aint to bad has little holes coming though but it solid i dont think ill fall threw it anytime while driving.... uh the quater panel has new sheet metel that was welded to them where it rotted out but it look really good they did a good job on it paint has few chips here and there minor surfrace rust where it chipped notin bad for a five year old paint job the car doesnt have a single dent in it cept in the right quarter where the battery in the trunk slammed into it. it has a 454 that was i believe has only about 30000 miles or so on it and a 400 trans. it has 4 11 gears in the rear 770 crab and a nice posi Hurst shifter buckets seats without a single tear in them good carpet and dash is in ok shape has a radio but need new speakers so far im in love with this car im not worry about the pans because it shouldnt cost to much to repair them myself even the hole thing frame solid and everything here a pics what you guys think i think it was a great deal to me only thing i dont like is the MPG but i expected that lol this car will turn heads like crazy so many cars try to race it and i had ppl cross the line heading toward my car looking at it lol and damn this car does not like the new good years it has on it it will burn the tires thew every gear without even trying love the Crager rims on it to
i paid 9000 for it

Check it out =) sorry it sucks it was a pix i took with my cell phone ill get better ones soon after it get a bath

I like the car.

Punctuation is your friend. :D

Premium Member
You must live in a bad neighborhood as someone is already breaking into it.:D

Sounds like the fun factor has already kicked in. Hard to go to far wrong with ride and drive at $9K.

Registered
nice

I think I saw that car on racingjunk for a while

does it have burgundy stripes?

good buy! if your happy that is all that matters! have fun bro:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.