Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished in July and only now have had some time to start building a picture board of the restoration. I would have never been able to finish this project this summer if it were not for the help of many people at this site. THANK YOU ALL. My web site is at twurm.freeservers.com . Go into the photo album and take a look.

In case I got the link wrong the site is at twurm.freeservers.com.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Beautiful job Tom!! It brings back many memories of when I did mine. Nice car - now you can spend the rest of your days driving around puddles.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Tom,

Very, very nice. It looks as if you did it right the first time. A truly beautiful car. Were the stripes your add on? Also, what was your experience level for body, mechanical? I am about to tackle the same process and wondering what skill levels I can master and what I need to contract out. It looks as if you did most of the work if not all.

------------------
Steve Petzer - Richmond, VA
1969 SS Chevelle Convertible project
members.tripod.com/~The_Petzers/chevpic01.html
1977 El Camino Classic

·
Registered
777 Posts
Georgous Car! You did an OUTSTANDING job!
Hmmmmmm....makes me wanna tear down the '70. Wonder if I can get my wife to *walk* to work over the winter..hmmmm...

------------------
Fred
Madness takes it's toll, please have exact change.
www.geocities.com/motorcity/shop/9385/1970Chevelle.html

·
Gold Founding Member
166 Posts
Tom,

Could anything (with the possible exception of family relationships) give one a greater sense of accomplishment??

Great photo history! Great job! Great car!

Congratulations!

------------------
Larry
Gold Member #245
Seattle WA

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
tom
lookes great!talk about bringing a chevelle back from the dead.love the step by step site,you should be real proud.GOOD JOB!67rat member #199

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tom,

Damn that looks good.

BTW, I am planning on painting my 67 Indigo Blue also and was wondering what is the paint code/paint year of the Indigo Blue you used?

Oh Yeah, "Damn that looks good".

------------------
William Roche
San Diego, Ca
------------------
67 Malibu
72 Malibu
ACES 130, Gold 26

[This message has been edited by William Roche (edited 09-17-99).]

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great looking car!! I too am interested in the paint codes for indigo blue. What was the code for the stripes? Are there any newer GM cars painted with that color of blue on the road? I would like to see it first hand, because it looks damn good in the photos!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.