Team Chevelle banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Tell Me Which Is Worse, Cheap Offshore Labor Or Cheap American Illegal Labor????? I AM TIRED OF RECIEVING PARTS THAT ARE NOT WORTH HAVING THAT ARE MADE BY CHEAP ILLEGAL US LABOR!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
In before the move to CE

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Please Tell Me Which Is Worse, Cheap Offshore Labor Or Cheap American Illegal Labor????? I AM TIRED OF RECIEVING PARTS THAT ARE NOT WORTH HAVING THAT ARE MADE BY CHEAP ILLEGAL US LABOR!!!!
You wouldn't be able to afford the parts if made in the US.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
Someone from Canada on the high horse, telling us what we can't afford
in the United States.
I'm from Canada and I take offense to this statement.In the US you have way more speed shops,big outlet dealers,ie. Jegs & Summit.You have way more drag strips,and race tracks in general.When we here in Canada get goods from the US,lots of times we pay extra brokers fees & border fees on top of the price of the product,it can end up costing us double or more to get the same stuff you get.
Guy

·
Super Moderator
16,160 Posts
Its not the cheap labor (IMO)... If the companies had good QA/QC and design/tooling, it wouldn't matter how cheap the "labor" was...
It really boils down to business economics. It's cheaper to provide refunds or replacement parts for those not satisfied with the parts than it is to build quality parts and make sure they are QA/QCed along the way.

I'm not saying it's a GOOD policy, but in many cases it is the reality of the situation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.