Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are gonna laugh at this one, but it looks pretty good so far. I was watching the wife bake cookies, when I noticed her thick aluminum cookie pan was 9 x 13. I grabbed it and headed to the garage. I have been toying with the idea of buying an american grafitti ac delete box, but I don't really run the heater on my 69 conv ever and i don't want to pay 160 for it. So I headed to Wal-Mart and paid $5.95 for a very nice cookie pan and grabbed a set of burner covers $2.95 (the small one is perfect for the fan hole). :D

Attachment via sheet metal screws along the outer rolled edge and sealed with silicone.

I will post some pics once I get the firewall painted. I am currently degreasing and sanding. Painted should be sprayed by the end of the weekend.

· Lifetime Founding Member
670 Posts
While it is thicker than a cookie tin, this is simply an aluminum plate with an angle cit into it. The only sealer is on the inside, where the actual opening is.

Cookie tins unite!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.