Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You've invested time and money restoring or customizing your vehicle. Show the world you chose the best! Now you can proudly display an official Legendary Auto Interiors Certificate of Authenticity. Click on the link below to see the different certificates that are available to you. Remember, these are free if you have purchased a Legendary interior for your car. Just email or call us to get yours mailed to you today.
Thanks. Eric @ Legendary

http://legendaryautointeriors.com/webmodules/pages/Detail.aspx?PageID=38

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Legendary needs to come out with complete interior kits like PUI offers instead of piece mealing everything. Just my honest opinion. It gets quite expensive buying everything seperately.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
That's Funny :D

Authentic, Original, Reproduction, Interior Certification.
Legendary needs to come out with complete interior kits like PUI offers instead of piece mealing everything. Just my honest opinion. It gets quite expensive buying everything seperately.
:yes: yep "authentic reproduction"...and it is expesive to piece meal it!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
pui is not the one offering the kit. the place you are ordering from is doing that.

and if you use pui Gold Edition Door Panels there isnt much difference in price.
but there is a BIG difference in quality!!!

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
Still waiting for you to sell red 66 Chevelle interiors.

Waiting....waiting...waiting. Don't need any certificats

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.