Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

· Premium Member
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got mine today at the Best Western (Shoneys) and she said that they were already half full for that week! I asked if there was any other event, but she didn't know, although she sure remembered the "car show people"
If you wanna go, don't jack around, call now and reserve.
Its the greastest show on earth!!

· Registered
10,292 Posts
Dave,

What are the dates for CB06??????????
I haven't seen the dates anywhere yet.

· Premium Member
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
615-851-1067 and $69.95 a night. Worth every penny to be at ground zero!

· Premium Member
628 Posts
Hey Jerry, I spoke with Judy last night and she was confirming all the rooms. Iam going up again on Tuesday. I will see Erine and Jim in Nov in PC at a show. We got to get the Cajun Cookout lined up. Heck, maybe one of these days we could make a whole week out of it. I know a lot of other TCers said they were coming earlier next year.

· Registered
369 Posts
Anybody know anything about the Comfort Inn? I am gonna try and forget that the Hot Rod Power Tour runs thru this time and come way up to CB06 for the first time. I couldn't get in at the Best Western, so took a quick reservation at this place.

· Premium Member
6,363 Posts
66ElkyBB said:
Anybody know anything about the Comfort Inn? I am gonna try and forget that the Hot Rod Power Tour runs thru this time and come way up to CB06 for the first time. I couldn't get in at the Best Western, so took a quick reservation at this place.
Is it a Comfort Inn or a Quality Inn? There is a Comfort Inn Suites that's up by the mall close to the Veteran's Highway. The Quality Inn is up the hill from the Hampton. Maybe the Comfort changed it's name from last year. Anyhow, that's where I'll be this year. You can still walk down to the Best Western for all of the fun, but you might not be able to walk back! :beers:
Oh BTW, here's a map-
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=925+Conference+Drive&city=Goodlettsville&state=TN&zipcode=

BillL

· Registered
6,914 Posts
I have my room at the Best Western for this year. First time going to Chevellabration and I get to be right in all the action :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see what it is all you guys talk so much about :beers:

I'll bring the cheesecurds!

Jeff

· Premium Member
628 Posts
quikss said:
I have my room at the Best Western for this year. First time going to Chevellabration and I get to be right in all the action :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see what it is all you guys talk so much about :beers:

I'll bring the cheesecurds!

Jeff

Jeff, You just have to be there and take it all in! Its good you got a room at the Best Western, It will fill up soon, as will all the rest.

· Premium Member
6,363 Posts
66ElkyBB said:
It's a Comfort Inn Suites - and they had plenty of rooms, so I thought maybe I was making a mistake. Sounds like I'll be okay for my first trip to this event.
You're just down the road a piece & over the hill. It would be a long walk, but you can drive down to the BW and find a parking spot. Hopefully we won't get as much rain & the semi-official burnout pad will get to be used this year.

BillL

· Registered
227 Posts
Just booked BW a few minutes ago with a room in the rear parking lot, should arrive Wednesday evening, damn, why does winter have to last so long. I'm ready to go right now. See you all there !

I love to give home made gifts, which one of the kids would you like?

Jim

A.C.E.S. # 4996 ( aces member id kinda matches my 496 stroker )

Frame off red 71 Chevelle SS496 (balanced, blueprinted & decked 454 block, bored .060 from 4.25 to 4.31 & stroked from 4.00 to 4.25, edelbrock aluminum heads, 10.2:1CR, hydraulic roller 550 lift cam, eagle crank, true fulcrum roller rockers, billet double roller chain, airgap intake, demon 850dp with no choke, MSD 6AL, jet coated super comp hookers, flowmaster 40’s, TH400 with extra clutches, shift kit & 3000 stall) Convertible with white stripes, top & interior loaded with factory options: TH400, cowl induction, power windows, locks, cruise, tilt, top, trunk, 12 bolt 373 posi, A/C, AM-FM 8 track, power drivers bucket seat, mirror map light, trunk, hood, glove box lights, on the wheel GM air pressure gauges, Delco Jac Pac 175 (under hood vacuum powered air compressor) with under dash Delco air pressure controller/regulator, complete with Jac Pac 175 air shocks.

http://chevelle.ogleonline.com/jim.htm

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.