Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone remember a magaazine called CarToons? i remember reading it in high school and was wondering if it was still in publication. if anybodys seen it please let me know.

thanks, jeff

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Jeff,

I remember it. Haven't seen it for a LONG time. :)

Dan

------------------
Central Illinois
69 Cortez silver SS 427
69 azure turquois Malibu 250
ACES #02351
Team Chevelle Gold #35

·
Registered
190 Posts
Dern, boy. That sure dates you! Nuts! Dates me too. I had forgotten all about that; boy is that a blast from the past! I would be interested if it's still published also. I'll cruise the net for a clue.
Thanks for the memories.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i thought it would. i have very fond memories of reading thru the mag and the cool way they use to draw the cars with the huge motors sticking out and the tires smoking. anyone that enjoys cars could enjoy it. also it gave me something to do during study hall, math class,english etc. etc.

·
Registered
71 Posts
What were the names of those 2 guys who were always building the coolest rides from the scrap heap behind their house? Something like Crass and Bernie. They were my childhood heros! Man, it seems like I recently saw CarToons in the store. I'm gonna have to go check it out now, I'll repost if I find it. Bryan

·
Registered
104 Posts
Boy was that mag great, Remember the full page ads for the Roth t-shirts?????? I dont think it in publication anymore sure wish it was just thing how they could raz all of thr rice burners out there. what a cool thread...

------------------
Gene Callahan
Canoga Park Ca.
66 Conv.
Gold # 55
S.C.C.C.C

·
Registered
994 Posts
I remember having one inside my notebook during classes. Rat Fink had a lot of cartoons in there too I think?

------------------
Lowered '67 Elcamino
ZZ430 eng / 4L60E trans
"Canyon Carver"

Susp: Neg. Roll

·
Registered
44 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.